FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION’S (FAQ’S)
|1. What are your business hours?|
9-5 Mon – Fri (Sat by appointment)
2. What hours can I pick up my mail?
7am – 10pm Mon-Fri (8AM-5PM Sat/Sun)
3. What will my address look like?
Your address will include our street address along with your personal name (and/or) business name. Our name does NOT appear as part of the address and includes an account number which looks similar to a suite number.
4. What about parcels?
We receive parcels from all major couriers including UPS, FedEx, DHL etc.
5. How can I have my mail forwarded?
Put a small postage deposit of your own choosing as an escrow account.
6. How much of a postage deposit?
You set the amount of your own choosing but the average is about one to three dollars per week.
7. Can I sometimes pick up my mail and sometimes have it forwarded?
Ofcourse, either on a regular basis or by request.
8. Do you handle International accounts?
Yes, we have many accounts worldwide.
9. What are your International rates?
$150.00 per year plus a $50.00 postage deposit
(Any address without a U.S. Zip Code)
(large and small), and individuals since 1944!
The Mail Center of Chicago, Inc.
332 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60604
Call NOW! 312-922-1788